It is necessary to register the technical communication means in a special register, maintained by the National Commission Communications Regulation, to obtain the UKRF conformity certificate. Then the applicant may submit documents for certification for import licensing purposes.
The following documents shall be submitted for certification of radioelectronic equipment and radiating units and obtaining of the UKRF certificate of conformity:
- application for certification (to be attached if necessary);
- list of equipment, included to the scope of product (full name, type, model, production date, producer, software version);
- specifications for the product and its components for a national producer;
- specification for a foreign producer;
- power of attorney issued by the applicant for the right to perform certification works in Ukraine (in case the certification documents are issued by another person);
- document of proof of relation between the applicant and the producer (copies of instructions, contract, invoice dealership agreement etc.);
- letter of guarantee (copy of contract/agreement for guarantee servicing);
- dispatch document (invoice) for a single product sample and batch;
- operation documents, technical description, service manual for national producers; technical description, service manual etc. for foreign producers.
Regulated products subject to certification:
- local cell terminals (cell phones);
- Wi-Fi equipment;
- broadcasting and rebroadcasting transmitters (anything related to the use of radiofrequency resource of Ukraine);
- toys with radiocontrol;
- children’s radiostations;
- wireless cameras and gadgets.
In case of absence of document of proof of conformities (declarations or certificates) the customs may decline the cargo processing.
Procedure for execution and submission of applications for issue of permits foe realization and sale in Ukraine
Applications for issue of permits foe realization and sale in Ukraine (RES and RIU) shall be submitted for consideration to the Ukrchastotnadzor Center (Ukrainian State Center of Radio Frequencies) by a legal entity or individual (hereinafter referred to as the Applicant). The following documents shall be attached to the application:
- copy of the articles of association of the enterprise (for legal entities);
- extract from the USREOU;
- list of equipment, which is planned to be realized and sold by the Applicant.
The application effective period shall be determined by the Ukrchastotnadzor Center based on the period claimed by the Applicant, but cannot exceed 36 months.
Applications for renewal of the application effective period shall be submitted by the Applicant in no later than 15 days prior to expiry of the application effective period.
The state enterprise “Ukrainian State Center of Radio Frequencies” maintains a Register of Radioelectronic Equipment and Radiating Units in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Radio Frequency Resource of Ukraine”.
Our company is ready to offer you our assistance in registration of products imported or produced in the territory of Ukraine in the Register of Radioelectronic Equipment and Radiating Units.
We will gladly assist you in:
- obtaining license for import of radioelectronic equipment and radiating units to Ukraine;
- obtaining license for realization of radioelectronic equipment and radiating units in Ukraine;
- obtaining license for the use of radioelectronic equipment and radiating units;
- certification of telecommunication equipment.