Sanitary and Epidemiological Conclusion of Ukraine - a document confirming the conformity of the finished product, type of activity or technical specifications (TU), according to which the products are manufactured, to the established requirements, hygiene standards and sanitary rules, as well as serving as an official confirmation of the safety of products for human health. In addition, when obtaining product conformity certificates, it is often necessary to first obtain a sanitary and epidemiological conclusion.
The need to obtain the conclusion of the state sanitary and epidemiological expertise is determined by the Laws of Ukraine "On Ensuring the Sanitary and Epidemiological Welfare of the Population", "On the List of Permit Documents in the Sphere of Economic Activity", "On Waste", "On Baby Food", "On Pesticides and Agrochemicals" , "On drinking water and drinking water supply" "On the state system of biosafety in the creation, testing, transportation and use of genetically modified organisms", "On the withdrawal from circulation, processing, disposal, destruction or further use of low-quality and dangerous products", "On grapes and grape wine”, etc.
The following are subject to the State sanitary and epidemiological expertise (Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Ensuring the Sanitary and Epidemiological Welfare of the Population"):
- products, semi-finished products, substances, materials and hazards, the use, transfer or sale of which may harm human health;
- draft normative-technical, instructive and methodological documentation relating to human health and life;
- documentation for the developed equipment, technologies, equipment, tools, etc.;
- projects of interstate, state target, regional, local and branch programs of social and economic development;
investment projects and programs in the cases and in the manner prescribed by law;
schemes, pre-project documentation relating to regional planning and development of settlements, resorts;
- operating facilities, including military and defense purposes.
Documents required to obtain the conclusion of the sanitary and epidemiological examination
For domestic products:
- Specifications, GOST or DSTU;
- Passport, operation manual, drawings, etc.;
- Card of the enterprise (details and contacts of the enterprise).
For imported products:
- Technical description of products;
- Foreign certificates, test reports (if any);
- Company card (details and contacts of the company.